Mugzie Mugzie

This is very interesting! The beats are great and the guitar is so lovely and awespiring! :D

Halindir - Transcending Halindir - Transcending

I can't believe it's from 2010! It feels so atmospheric and deep I'm at a loss of words once again! :D
This is really special, like every other track I listened from you

Beneath The Seas of Titan Beneath The Seas of Titan

You have to be one of the masters here! :O
Your tracks are really something else... something so unique and special that can't be described with words or any standard way of communication!

Plain of Unity Plain of Unity

This was an interesting ride!
I like the beat and the percussiveness of it, and I enjoyed your dreamy vocals also!

Halindir - Ascending Halindir - Ascending

This is amazing! :O
The best thing I've ever heard since I first started reviewing tracks on the portal!
I simply have no words to describe this, other than complimenting you for the awesome job! :D

==(Serene Submersion)== ==(Serene Submersion)==

I like this track and the concept behind also! I love when works are paired with nice stories to read like yours, and this dreamy guitar is just great!
Well done

Buoy responds:

I wrote a story? I had no idea! If you mean the first line, well that's just a description of what's actually happening in the song theoretically.

[Shrps] Hopes and Dreams [Shrps] Hopes and Dreams

It's a dreamy and meditative tune, one of those track you'd well enjoy during late evening!
In fact I'm so downloading this! It goes great with my soundscapes also :D

cantinera responds:

Oh gosh. Thanks!

Imagine Imagine

It feels nice to see such variety in the portal :D
This track makes really no exception to the rule! I enjoyed every second of it, the evolving patterns, the ever growing synths, the dynamic tempo and mastering...

rockoncam responds:

Arundel (Guitar Cover) Arundel (Guitar Cover)

It's lovely and calming! :)
It puts me in a good mood, and the simplicity and brevity of this track is charming and effective!
Please check my tunes also! I'd be grateful x_x

Winter In Hell Winter In Hell

Ooh, I love the experimental-ness :D
It works as a loop also! Interesting soundscape, the mechanical beat, this should in no way be downrated!

TheHeartgrinder responds:

Thank you stranger. I just updated the song. Listen again.